Margaritaville - One Particular Harbour

Living the Margaritaville Lifestyle on Anna Maria Sound

One Particular Harbour has move-in ready homes!

I would love to take you with me on a tour of this beautiful community and if you schedule a time to go with me, here is what you can expect to find:

One Particular Harbour/Harbour Isle is located between Anna Maria Sound and a large lagoon, so its effectively waterfront on 3 sides. The Visitor Center is fully decked out in Margaritaville art, props and attitude. The community has been open for about 4 years but new construction is still taking place. Many of the buildings and amenities are already open and in place including: multiple pools, waterfront beach club, fitness center, 2.3-mile walking path, Sky Bar Lounge, Clubhouse, kayak launch and guard gate for the coach homes. What is still to come but already in progress is the Marina and the onsite themed restaurant which will occupy the Visitor Center once it’s no longer needed. Shops and Wet or Dry Boat Storage are also in the site plan.

First, let me describe the living styles. There are two types of residences: condos and coach homes.

Condos start in the high 400’s and are either 2 or 3 bedrooms with screened balconies. They have beautifully appointed finishes in the kitchens and bathrooms, stacked washer & dryers in the homes, high ceilings (9+’), covered parking and storage units. The condos buildings are 5 stories with the first floor being used for covered parking and storage units. Only 3 units per floor makes this low density living. The living space is either 1483 SF for a 2 Bedroom or 1650 SF for a 3 Bedroom. Both floor plans have generous, open kitchens and living areas making these homes great for entertaining and relaxing.

Coach homes start in the high 500’s and are 2 or 3 bedrooms with sunrooms, dens, private elevators and 2 car garages. The buildings only have 3 coach homes per footprint so privacy is assured. There are several different floor plans each with its own unique features including observation towers in several of the homes. The floor plans range in size from 1987 SF to 2960 SF and feature generously sized open kitchens and large great rooms. The coach homes also have a private, guard gated entry way so traffic through the area is limited.

All in all, this community is well-planned, well-placed and attractively priced. You can visit on your own, however my advice would be to bring me there as your Realtor and let me explain why. Most people are not aware that site agents in any new home community work only for the builder. Therefore, if you don’t bring your me as your Realtor, you have no one explaining things that you may not be aware of. For example,  What type of insurance is covered by the association and what will the homeowner be required to carry? What kinds of pets are allowed? There are unlimited options within communities and I have sat in many HOA meetings listening to people bemoan the fact that they had no idea what the rules where before they closed on their home. Or, worse yet they wanted to cancel a contract but weren’t aware of the deadlines to do so until it was too late to get their money back.

In addition, the commission paid to the Realtor on a new home sale is already built into the price of the home. Guess what? The builder does not give you a discount if you choose not to have someone watching your back and your contract. They just pocket the extra money as more profit. Therefore, it costs you nothing, but gives you the benefit of someone on your team who has sold dozens of new homes and knows the pros and cons of planned communities.

#stpetebeachlife #financingoptions #margaritavillehomes #parrotheadhomes #oneparticularharbour

Search Margaritaville - One Particular Harbour Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property A4406732
$378,000
BRADENTON, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4406263
$169,900
BRADENTON, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4406533
$137,500
BRADENTON, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of TIM LESTER INTERNAT'L REALTY MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4404999
$229,900
BRADENTON, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of COASTLINE WEST RLTY OF FLORIDA MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property A4404310
$2,495,000
ANNA MARIA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of ANNA MARIA ISLAND BEACHES RE MFRMLS
The information contained herein has been provided by MFRMLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Jun 24, 2018 11:07:am.